Wonder Why Your Indirect Channel Incentive Programs Are Not Working?
To say the least, managing indirect channel incentive programs and price adjustments are complicated.
Also, backend discounts are entrenched with densely obscure data and require accurate and quantifiable analysis.
Other channel incentive program management practices that require accurate date are, but not limited to :
- past and current sales performances measurements
- channel inventory evaluation
- consumer behavior assessments
- determining ROI
- managing stack up agreements (an order of- precedence parameter that determines how indirect channel incentives interact with each other)
- identifying improperly submitted claims
- accruals calculations
- revenue and liabilities statements
- structuring program guidelines
- and a plethora of other multi-faceted pricing adjustment procedures
Problems with Spreadsheets:
Now, who’s to say Excel spreadsheets haven’t helped optimize day-to-day business operations? They most certainly have, and in a multitude of ways. But in regards to indirect channel incentives, Excel spreadsheets don’t have the necessary features or capabilities pricing adjustments require in order to be successful.
In fact, the technical limitations ingrained within Excel’s software is not only inadequate but also may present a potentially catastrophic problem.
That’s because, without an intuitively engineered management system in place, managing indirect channel incentives become unified and disorganized.
As a result, manufacturers deal with:
- Overpaid claims
- Open-to-interpretation program guidelines
- Revenue leakage
- Vague business objectives
- Partner frustration
- Intentionally exploited submitted claims due to a company’s lack of authoritative resources
Implement Automation to Manage your Indirect Channel Incentive Programs
Founded in 1984, Computer Market Research (CMR) brings years of experience into the indirect channel sales industry.
- channel data
- optimize trade promotions
- build effective distribution channels
Therefore, helping businesses maximize their relationship with distributing partners and establish transparent, two-way communication has always been our goal. Our cost-effective, SaaS application is the perfect tool for any business looking to strengthen their bond with channel partners via innovative solutions that convert data into intelligence.