Data can be accepted in any electronic file format:
EDI, CSV, XLS, GSX, AS2, XML
Computer Market Research’s Channel POS solution supports valuation and currency conversions in any base currency.
In compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act, you have complete access to historical sales metrics that are readily available 24/7.
Users can quickly standardize any aspect of the sales data files that arrive from reporting partners such as part numbers, match up reseller names, apply current pricing, assign territories.
Prepares sales analytics by territory, reseller, product or distributor in conjunction with easy to read Crystal Reports, OLAP Cubes, SSRS ready reports, data extracts, all available 24/7.
Ensures timeliness with the ability to send unique reminders in multiple languages.
Quality and enriched data allow you to monitor the impact of channel incentive program and partner performance.
Provides your sales team with information critical in developing new business and long-term relationships and partnerships.
Provides your marketing team with data for designing marketing programs based on actual distributor and reseller performance.
Eliminate ‘hip pocket’ estimates by effectively combining the sales channel with inventory that tells you who your most loyal end-users are, how much they spend, and what they are buying.
Eliminate reimbursement overpayments, improve turnaround [cycle] time on partner payments, increase the accuracy of incentive calculations and cut down on labor costs on audit efforts.
Automatically identify discrepancies in sales-in reports.
“Computer Market Research’s Channel POS saves sales reps an incredible amount of time that can be used to sell to new accounts. It tells them immediately if their revenues are on target, both for the overall customer base or down to a specific customer.”
— Erny-Jay Mezas, Director of Sales, Buffalo Technology
Channel POS Frequently Asked Questions
What Channel POS Data Collection Problem(s) Can CMR Solve for Vendors?
- Reduces time and cost of data entry into Excel.
- Provides insight into how and to what extent channel partners provide POS.
- Automates the scrubbing process and organizes dissimilar channel partners POS files; i.e. one partner often reports the name, part number or address of a particular transaction slightly different than the next. Example: ABC and ABC, Inc.
What Type of Companies are Good Candidate for Using this Solution?
- Companies that receive and try to manage large quantities of POS data are prime candidates for CMR’s Channel POS solution.
- Major high tech manufacturers.
What reporting solutions are offered?
- Channel POS offers a custom slice-and-dice functionality to create on-demand reports. All reports can be exported into an Excel spreadsheet for immediate viewing.
- Our system is in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act so that your company’s sales and inventory metrics along with an audit trail are always available.
- Access to a wide range of reporting tools such as:
- Online Views
- OLAP Cubes
- Crystal Reports
- SSRS Ready Reports
- Data Extracts
- and much more
What kind of training is provided once I license the technology?
- In general, CMR software applications are easy to use and require minimal technical skills to manage and develop timely reports.
- To ensure comfort and optimal use, CMR provides training and/or consulting along with telephone support
How Quickly Can I Use the Data to Develop Customized Reports and Forecast Sales?
- Set up, training and customized reports can be done in hours.
- The application provides easy-to-use tools for vendors to take control of the information and share it with whomever they like.
- If desired, CMR can provide additional services and support to develop customized reports.