What Channel POS data collection problems can Computer Market Research (CMR) solve for vendors?
- Reduces time and cost of data entry into Excel.
- Many vendors are not aware of how and to what extent channel partners provide POS information.
- Automates the scrubbing process and organizes dissimilar channel partners’ POS files, for example, one partner often reports the name, part number or address of a particular transaction slightly different than the next i.e. ABC and ABC, Inc.
Who uses the product now and how?
- Many vendors selling through multi-tier distribution channels for years have utilized our applications. Companies that receive and try to manage large quantities of POS data are prime candidates for CMR’s Channel POS™ solution. Long standing clients include major high techs manufacturers such as Palm Computing, NETGEAR, and ViewSonic Corporation.
What Reporting solutions are offered by CMR and how can it benefit my company in preparing sales forecasts and improving sell through?
- CMR provides Channel POS™, Channel Inventory™, Co-op/MDF™ Administration and Reseller Profiling reporting. By combining Channel POS™ and Channel Inventory™ data vendors can make more knowledgeable decisions when forecasting sales. Vendors have increased credibility when making recommendations to channel partners on how to order.
- The Channel POS™ and Channel Inventory™ solutions together assist vendors in forecasting partners’ needs to ensure appropriate inventory levels are available.
Which products are best at tracking raw data and turning it into useful information?
- Channel POS™ provides by product, account, territory and rep, a historical view of past sales performance on a monthly basis.
- It is a cost-effective alternative for large manufacturers who normally don’t have the resources to make sense out of data received in varying formats.
- Channel Inventory™ presents a weekly report of exactly what levels of stock, by product, are being warehoused (or in transit) by channel partners as well as the previous week’s sales results.
How does my staff use the product or service?
- All of CMR’s solutions are Web-based. This means that there’s no licensing fees or expensive software or hardware to install.
- CMR also offers training for the staff that will be using the application and ongoing customer service support.
Can I customize my PRM platform to better manage customer and partner relationships?
- Yes, clients can take advantage of automated templates conveniently built into the administrative, Channel POS™, Channel Inventory™ and Co-op/MDF™ applications. Complementary sales and marketing modules can then be added or removed. Each additional module is available as “plug and play”.
How soon can my company use CMR products to facilitate data-warehousing and data-mining?
- Set up, training and customized reports can be done in hours. The application provides easy-to-use tools for vendors to take control of the information and share it with whomever they like. If desired, CMR can provide additional services to develop customized reports.
What kind of training is provided once I sign up for your services?
- CMR software applications are easy to use and require minimal technical skills to manage and develop timely reports.
- We provide online training and ongoing customer service for all of our modules.
If we did not answer your question, please get in touch