- Consolidates and reports by partner, SKU, product sales, and pending returns.
- Risk reporting and KPI measures via OLAP cubes or Crystal Report.
- Available performance metrics for each partner.
- Provides decision-makers with sales by product, current warehouse inventory balance, pending returns and the impact of price reduction.
- Provides auditable reports for GAAP compliance.
- Easily validates Sales-In-Sales-Out (SISO) and transaction valuation
- Facilitates movement of inventory
- Inventory balances are automatically itemized
- Determine the impact of price changes
- Anticipate the results of price protection scenarios
- Shipping and receiving automation
- Exception-driven workflows and email alerts
Bird’s Eye View of Channel Inventories
Exchanging inventory data with partners is now painless and simple;
partners can submit data in their native format, whether it’s EDI, CSV, Excel, and more.
Increased Operational Efficiency
Reassign labor forces that spend time manually cleansing and validating data
into other high-value tasks such as analytics, reporting, and CFO-related activities.
Insight into Partner Facilities’ Inventory
Maximize revenue opportunities by understanding if
partners have the correct quantity of units to support end-customer need.
Better Supply-Demand Planning
Allows you to plan and adjust inventory based on market requirements.
Reward salespeople on actual inventory sales-through.
Visibility into Real-Time Inventory Levels
The intuitive software keeps you informed on
product inventory levels from multiple partners and
keeps you up-to-date with accurate information accessible anywhere 24/7.
“It is a huge benefit to be able to accurately forecast what we need on the manufacturing side and communicate our expectations to our manufacturers based on current run rates and current inventory levels.”
— Erny-Jay Mezas, Director of Sales, Buffalo Technology