Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions will help cut the clutter and chaos of your sales channels. With automation, you can seamlessly capture unrealized revenue, standardize POS and inventory data, easily manage sales and marketing programs, increase partner enablement, collaborate on marketing initiatives, close more deals, and much more. All our solutions come with ongoing service and support, so you can leave the hard work to us!
We Have the Solutions
A collaborative, customizable, and high-performance portal purpose-built to achieve your unique channel management needs while enabling partner success.
Channel Data Management
Centralized Channel Data Management Solution with Unmatched Flexibility
Computer Market Research’s Channel Data Management Solutions Provide:
• A comprehensive view of price adjustment programs (marketing, rebates, etc.) compared with sales data to calculate program cost, determine net revenue, and validate claims.
• Access to channel point of sale (POS) data in a centralized, web-based application that eliminates manual collection and processing of sales out reports.
• Visibility into information for planning and forecasting by consolidating and reporting channel inventory quantities on hand.
Channel Sales Management
A One-Stop-Shop for all your Indirect Sales Channel Needs
Computer Market Research’s Channel Sales Management Solutions Provide Manufacturers:
• An automated registration-to-closure process that makes it easy for partners to register their deals, to look up the status of approvals, and make updates to deals that are in progress. Our intuitive automated payment process provides a variety of tools to extract rich data from a SPIF program.
• The ability to identify and solve potential problems early in the sales cycle by reporting the most current information about distributors’ and resellers’ channel activities.
Channel Marketing Management
Web-Based Applications Designed to Amplify Indirect Marketing Efforts
Computer Market Research’s Robust Channel Marketing Management Solutions Provide:
• An automated and centralized platform for all partner requests and claims for easy monitoring of trade promotions.
• Ability to monitor every stage of the channel marketing process as well as oﬀer channel partners visibility into sales tiers at the company or representative level.
• Capability to leverage partners’ local presence, through email messaging, social media, and web visitors, to drive demand and generate more leads for any number of partners.
• Insight into the entire prior-approval to payment process with both a holistic and granular view on marketing expenditures, claims, payments, and partner activity.
Channel Partner Management
Drive Business Growth through Effective Channel Partner Management
Computer Market Research PRM is a powerful web-based channel management solution designed to manage every aspect of the partner lifecycle by streamlining the partner onboarding and management process.
Enhance partner mindshare by utilizing a single point of access system to all digital assets and up-to-date information.
Here’s Why Our Customers
“Partner Avenue has vastly improved our channel visibility, allowing us to continuously monitor and proactively address any immediate needs that arise among our partners.”
Chris Schulz, Sr. Channel Marketing Manager, Plantronics
“Since we started using our CMR-powered Pricing Authorization Tool, we’ve been able to push pricing requests through much faster and, in turn, increase our field sales.”
Theresa Martinez, Senior Analyst, Swire Coca-Cola
“We now have a higher ability to drive the business in a specific direction based on the data we get from CMR. so, we’ve been successful in boosting our business networking market in U.S.”
Robert Robinson, Reseller Program Director, D-Link
“We’re able to accurately forecast what we need from manufacturers side and communicate our expectations to them based on current run rates and current inventory levels.”
Kathy Brown, Reseller Program Director, Buffalo
“By the last month of the quarter, our sales pipeline had grown tremendously and we experienced a sales spike of over $10 million -an excellent return on our investment in CMR.”
David Grazio, Director, Channel Marketing, Jabra
From Our Blog:
Find Out How You Can Transform Your Channel
See any of our channel data management solutions in action and receive insight into the latest channel management strategies.