Automated Ship and Debit is an integrated web-based module that allows you to easily manage and keep track of all your indirect sales programs, POS transactions and show you exactly what you owe partners, as well as what you already paid them.
Provides a detailed audit trail for every discounted transaction.
Resolve payout disputes in real-time with complete retrieval of data to ensure integrity.
Supports Complex Programs
Automated ship and debit supports complex program goals and parameters that are exclusive to your business.
- Choose start and end dates
- Segment by program type
- Set thresholds for volume incentive rebates
- Select products or product categories
- Select partner participation eligibility
- And much more
Ties sales and marketing programs to POS data so you can identify each transaction that qualifies a credit.
Compares cleansed POS data/SKUs against rules to determine qualifying price adjustments.
Automates the Validation Process
Alerts you of improperly reported claims.
Instantly match calculated price adjustments against partner submitted claims for 100% verification of reimbursement.
Auto-import POS/inventory data directly from your ERP/CRM systems or partner feeds from differing distributor formats or on-premise applications.
Stacking allows the proper combinations of multiple rebates, so multiple programs can be applied to a single transaction. You can rearrange which program is the higher priority than another, as well determine stack order and exclusivity of a program.
Our Ship and Debit program minimizes human error and automates processes so that vendors have complete visibility into not only what is owed to their partners, but the value of their business. Vendors will be able to determine net revenue and easily validate claims submitted by their channel partners.
Reduce Incentive Program Costs
Our Automated Ship and Debit Solution abides by your sales and marketing programs rules and auto-matches them against your payment requirements—telling exactly what is owed and what needs to be paid to your channel partners.
Therefore, unnecessary loss of funds due to miscalculated formulas on spreadsheets/human processing errors, inadequate resources and outdated solutions that lead to overpaid price adjustments.
Reduce Payout Approval Time
Real-time partner claims processing significantly cut payout approval time, which leads to higher partner satisfaction and continued program participation.
Reduce Operations Costs
Automated calculation, verification, and payout of claims reduce overhead costs associated with time-consuming manual-based processes (e.g., Excel spreadsheets, ad-hoc collection).
Built-in Audit Trail
A built-in audit trail ensures the proper reconciliation of financial statements.
Provides visibility into the performance of partners, programs, products, customers, territories, etc.
Manage and Automate All Price Adjustment Programs:
- Promotional Rebates
- Special Pricing Authorizations (SPAs)
- Registered Deals
- Coop Funds
- Market Development Funds (MDF)
- Price Protection
- Breakage Allowance
- Any Miscellaneous Marketing Program
“Computer Market Research’s Ship and Debit application works extremely well for us. We formerly had a manual process and that just wasn’t adequate. Our Company can’t afford to have long delays in issuing meet competition authorizations – that would kill us. We use this application every day. It’s a major strategic tool for us.”
— Rick Flores, Distribution Sales Manager, LSI
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Automated Ship and Debit?
Our Automated Ship and Debit platform is a robust and easy-to-use channel management tool that helps manufacturers better manage their incentive programs.
- A platform for managing Channel programs
- Tracking price adjustments
- Validating claims
- Determining Net Sales
- And much more…
How Does it Work?
- Enter Programs via web form (do it yourself or have CMR do it as a service)
- Automatically compare program rules to POS to create Price Adjustment data
- This tells you the maximum owed to your partners if everything is claimed
- Tells you the net cost of your sales
- Enter claims (you or your partners can submit them, or CMR can do it as a service)
- Enter single claims via web form
- Upload claims in bulk via spreadsheet
- Validate claims against price adjustments
- Identify bad claims and correct or deny them
- Track claims so that you are not double paying