Owning the Local Digital Market
Own the Local Market with Your Digital Co-op Marketing Funds
Since the introduction of the new digital economy, channel marketing has gone through several changes to adhere to the new norms in consumer behavior. One of the new changes tohas been the introduction of digital Co-op marketing funds.
Today, channel marketers’ main focus is on digital and mobile marketing platforms. However, there are a few challenges on the local level that brands still face before they can reach local consumers.
In this white paper you will find information on:
- The current state of the channel marketing program
- Tactic-by-tactic imbalance of co-op spending and its effectiveness
- Digital marketing platforms that are favored by local small businesses
- Local digital marketing challenges
- Tactics for owning the local digital market
Fill out the form to the right to receive your copy of “Local Co-op Marketing Funds for Local Partners”.
Fill out the form below to download your copy:
“CMR’s Channel POS helps us determine if the resources that we are devoting to a given customer are bringing the equivalent ROI and level of results. It has uncovered several accounts where this isn’t the case, which has allowed me to refocus our energies and assign resources to other accounts.”