How to maximize Co-op/MDF Opportunities
Turn unused marketing Co-op MDF dollars into business transforming assets
As a growing company, you’ve likely already set aside marketing development funds and/or coop dollars. Now you must decide how to strategically allocate them to receive the highest return on investment, which includes driving sales, developing new business prospects and attaining overall market share. But before you become enthralled with the endless positive outcomes of choosing a prosperous marketing incentive, you must establish how your program will be implemented in order to maximize your Co-op MDF opportunities.
Included in this e-Book, you will learn:
- 4 market-proven reasons why channel partners opt-out of Co-op MDF opportunities
- 6 rules you must have in your Co-op MDF program
- How vendors can make sure partners are constantly in “The Know.”
- Why money alone isn’t enough to motivate channel partners
- Why utilizing spreadsheets and other manual processes for your Co-op MDF programs leads to major problems
Fill out the form on the right to receive your free copy of “How to Maximize Opportunities with CO-OP MDF Incentives”.
“What we appreciate the most is CMR’s flexibility in customizing their products for our needs. The whole company is focused on making sure that we get the information we need to be successful.”