Best Deal on Tools and Solutions for Managing your Channel.
Getting ready for the new business year means analyzing the prior year’s metrics to decide on new channel management strategies powered by new approaches and tools to increase revenues and reduce costs.
We can help your company with part of that analysis.
For over 30 years, Computer Market Research (CMR) has been developing channel management tools and best practices to assist companies that sell products through a tiered distribution channel. The result for our clients is a reduction in expenses and an increase in revenue from channel operations.
Today, dozens of leading manufacturing companies in the high tech sector are using CMR to process and report their channel sales & inventory data, manage channel programs such as Co-op and MDF, and automate the process of signing up new resellers.
This year Computer Market Research (CMR), for a limited time, is offering a 90-day free trial on two of our flagship products: PartnerPortal and Channel POS.
All Your Channel Management Application Together At Last
Experience the future of channel management
Win more Partners, Increase Revenue, and Boost ROI with a Robust PartnerPortal from CMR
First impressions are critical when developing your channel relationships – and that includes your partner portal. So, streamline your 2020 partner onboarding and channel management process – accelerate partner performance and sales execution – enhance partner mindshare – extend marketing reach and capitalize on unexplored markets. A modular, scalable, plug-and-play, single solution like PartnerPortal delivers the components you need to take a giant leap into the New Year.
- Give administrators the ability to edit, manage, disable and add internal users within their organization.
- Allows administrators to manage partner users.
- Territory Management: Ability to assign users or user groups to territories.
- Allows administrators to establish access rights for users.
- Languages: Administrators can set a default language and/or add a language
- Allow an organization to classify their users.
Channel managers can create and manage all web forms without requiring IT resources.
- Company List:
- Allows administrators to manage companies.
- Ability to add or edit company using editable form
- Price List:
- Allows administrators to create and manage price books.
- Ability to add and remove products from price books.
- Product List:
- allows administrators to manage product list
- Ability to add products using editable form
Have access to a comprehensive selection of reports:
- Details for each program/company
- Summary reports by program/company
- Custom reports
Partners can visit your existing website and use single sign-on to enter your partner portal customized to look like your website.
- Designed to style partner portal to look like vendor website.
- Ability to upload a logo, edit layout, menu, text, and colors.
- Create folders and subfolders.
- Upload files and choose what roles have read-only access and what roles have read and write access.
- View all users who have accessed a document or folder and at what date and time.
Easy-to-use drag and drop functionality administrative interface allows channel managers to configure and manage partner dashboard.
- Partners can view reminders, deadlines, or events the vendor has created.
- Ability to view in calendar or list form.
- Partners can click on event for more information.
A brilliant tool for communicating with distributors, resellers, VARs, and all other channel partners.
- Allows administrators to add questions and answers that they would like partners to see, similar to an “FAQ”.
- Partners can view questions and answers once they have logged into the partner dashboard.
Streamline and accurately monitor your Reseller Profile data
- Administrators can review partners and whether or not they are active.
- The Pending Account section allows administrators to review applications submitted by prospective partners.
- Allows administrators to view a summary of all partners and available funds.
- Login history
- Product information, collateral, and much more.
- Brings visibility into indirect sales channel(s) and identifies ROI for consumer trends as well as best performing partners and programs
- Comprehensive audit trail of partner claim activities.
- Provides detailed audit logistics based on weekly, monthly and quarterly channel POS data.
- Ability to manage partner dashboard and create forms with ease using drag and drop interface.
- Tailor each program based on your unique business parameters for incentive eligibility.
- Ability to change, modify or eliminate a program at any given time.
- Combine multiple programs to one transaction.
- Flexible and customizable program design via robust, cloud-based environment.
- Build programs by partner tier, business model and product line to align partner activity with internal objectives.
- Provide specific content to different types and tiers of partners.
- Standardization of Co-op/MDF process
- Fast and accurate claim processing for increased partner satisfaction and loyalty
- Eliminates manual audit management by streamlining claim validation.
- Sends automatic notifications of deadlines to encourage partner performance and program execution
- Sends automatic notifications of payments to internal administrative team
- Integrates with Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, and others
- Allows administrators and partners to have one login, through the company website.
- Integrated cloud-based channel management solution.
- 24/7 availability.
- State-of-the-art security.
- Password security ensures confidentiality and control.
- Based on your specific guidelines, partners cannot submit invoices until all requirements are met.
- Reduces administrative challenges associated with overhead, productivity, slow (claim) turnaround time, etc
- Identifies erroneously submitted claims
- Reduces time spent on paperwork, submissions, approvals, routing, and signing
- Eliminates overpayments, double-dipping and double payments of claims
- Reduces the risk of overproduction/underproduction (of inventory) in the channel
- Increase sales by responding to real-time granular POS data from the channel.
- Assists in developing more effective partner segmentation.
- Improves demand forecasting and accuracy in channel inventory production/distribution.
- Real-time results help with monitoring programs in order to improve efficiency.
- Helps improve strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Helps monitor the deadlines for the expiration of funds.
- Assist with product planning.
- Cleansed POS data allows vendors to better understand what drives indirect buying behavior and trends to improve decision making
- Partners can easily upload invoices and other pertaining documents for quick payments
- Pay partners faster and more accurately, improving partner loyalty with automated payment calculation
- Simple proof of performance
- Develop strategic business-to-business relationships for long-term partnerships
- Increase partner enablement by empowering them with meaningful marketing incentives
- Improve customer service
- Flexibility to set individual sales and performance goals
- Gives partners comprehensive, easy-to-find program guidelines for stronger participation and performance
- Provide partners with unprecedented visibility with end users
PartnerPortal expedites the entire channel management process so that you will never have to manage disparate partner data feeds.
Additional PartnerPortal Sales and Marketing Channel Management Modules
|Use this web-based application to simplify and accelerate both the Prior Approval and Claims procedure.
|Equipt your partners with a simple and fast registration process.
|This module mitigates human error, man hours and overpayments during distributor claims management process.
|This powerful module provides you with the most current information about your distributor and reseller rebate claims.
The POS Data Management Solution Designed to Grow your Business
Increase your channel sales revenue
Gain Visibility into Clean and Processed POS Data
In order to make key business decisions, channel management teams need to be able to rely on the accuracy of their point-of-sale information.
At Computer Market Research, we take a result-driven approach, giving you immediate access to the ultimate in channel intelligence.
We are here to help you collect, process and analyze all of your distributors and resellers POS data by automating and streamlining traditional reporting procedures, and consolidating them into a web-based application that allows you to access easy-to-understand reports. Our system is in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act so that your company’s sales and inventory metrics along with an audit trail are always available.
Matches representatives, territories, and product data in a manageable timeframe, so commission processing and payment is easy.
Sales and inventory metrics with an audit trail are always available.
Access to wide range of reporting tools for on-demand analytics. Report Cards provide you with information about how much data was accurately collected by distributors and resellers, and what areas need improvement.
Monitors returns, promotions and rebates as a percent of actual sales, for accurate documentation.
Automatically identifies discrepancies in sales-in reports.
Dramatically reduces overhead costs of data entry with outsourced applications that takeup companies’ time and resources.
Secure web-based hosting and filters provide optimal privacy and confidentiality.
Built-in reminder system insures timeliness with ability to send 5 unique reminders to up to 5 people.
We process most file formats for you. Data cleansing and filtering is automated. Cleaned data is then combined and made available.
You have access anytime, anywhere to the most up-to-date information according to the reporting schedules you set up – daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
If you would like to see why companies such as Panasonic, Kodak, LGE, Quantum, D-Link, Comtrend, Ricoh, and many others have chosen CMR, call today to arrange a web demo. After the demo, if your company qualifies, we will process a quarter (3 months) of your historical data, at no charge and no commitment, just to show you what we can do with the data you currently get from your reporting distributors and resellers.
Our goal is to prove to you that we can give you better Channel data, more accurately and faster than anyone else.