What Makes a Channel Account Manager Valuable to their Partner Network
Best Channel Account Manager Strategies
At the foundation of every successful channel partnership lays a determined channel account manager (CAM) who can select, support, and inspire all channel partners. Computer Market Research (CMR) had the pleasure to sit down with Director of Channel Sales at Spectralink Corporation, Sheila O’Neil, for her take on channel account manager strategies and what makes CAM valuable to their partner network.
To answer what makes a channel account manager valuable to their partner network, this whitepaper takes a look at:
- Ways a channel account manager provide partners with the expertise, resources and consulting advice to drive revenue and accelerate growth
- The marketing support partners want from their channel account manager
- Channel account manager strategies that can help partners build a profitable go-to-market strategy
- Factors that make a channel incentive program profitable
- Ways CAMs can leverage incentive programs to maximize revenue
- And much more…
Fill out the form on the right to download your free copy of “What Makes a Channel Account Manager Valuable to their Partner Network”.
“What we appreciate the most is CMR’s flexibility in customizing their products for our needs. The whole company is focused on making sure that we get the information we need to be successful.”
Our Channel Solutions:
© 2018 Computer Market Research
4669 Murphy Canyon Road, Suite 110
San Diego, CA 92123