5 Channel Management Practices on the Brink of Extinction
5 Channel Management Practices that Negatively Impact Growth
Most vendors have significant opportunities to improve their channel management practices and channel programs to drive sustainable growth, reduce overspending and enhance the overall partner experience.
However, doing so is not easy.
As investment levels grow, programs get more complicated and overhead continues to rise. Complicating matters worse, many vendors lack the dedicated resources for conducting the analysis required to identify areas that are a drag on channel operations and incentive ROI.
In this eBook, we explore how vendors can drive greater revenue from indirect programs by eliminating 5 channel management practices that continue to negatively impact growth, prosperity, and productivity.
- Why the “happy hunting” mentality is tarnishing partners’ effectiveness
- Snapshot of “siloed” channel management processes
- Yesterday vs, today’s standards
- The impact of customization over configuration
- The dangers of Excel spreadsheets
- Pillars of establishing profitable, long-term relationships with channel partners
Fill out the form on the right to download your free copy of “5 Channel Management Practices on the Brink of Extinction”.
“We now have a much higher ability to drive the business in a specific direction based on the data we get from CMR. As a result, we’ve been quite successful in boosting our business networking market in the U .S.”
– Robert Robinson, Reseller Program Director,
Our Channel Solutions:
© 2018 Computer Market Research
4669 Murphy Canyon Road, Suite 110
San Diego, CA 92123