What if we told you were overpaying channel partners on claims by at least 30%? Would you do something to change it?
If your company is like the 92% of channel manufacturers we work with, your ship and debit process is performed manually.
Dealing with these enormous quantities of data by hand could compromise your company’s finances due to:
- Spending 40% more on operational expenses due to overpaid claims and overhead costs in processing claim form data
- Inaccurately matching special pricing parameters and validation rules on claim request
- Inaccurate estimations of monthly/annual reports concerning partner claim expenditures
With the introduction of our Ship and Debit software, you will improve the efficiency and accuracy of your channel data collection process and reduced the number of errors.
Here’s Our Offer
Our team will either audit last quarter’s claims or manage next quarter’s claims using our secure web-based application.
If we don’t identify at least $35,000 (per quarter) in channel partner overpaid claims – it’s completely free.
Benefits of Our Channel Sales Management System for the Ship and Debit Process:
- Auto-validation of submitted claims via cleansed, enriched POS reports and approvals
- Auto-match claim form data against your special pricing program(s) rules
- Improve forecasting to better align internal operations with fluctuations in market demand
- Instantly auto-match claim form data against your special pricing parameters
- Amendments to pricing agreements are reflected in real-time
- Valid audit trail into unmet contractual volumes or incentive requirements
- Reporting of net revenue and each POS transaction with quantifiable metrics
- Streamlines detailed audit trail of POS data so you can track every transaction
- Stack discounts and prioritize programs, giving you the ability to add multiple incentives to one transaction
- Reduce payout errors that lead to margin erosion
- Reduce labor cost of FTO’s
- Reduce gross-to-net margin erosion
- Accelerated efficiency of monthly/annual ‘time to close’ books
- Flexible capture and integration of data from diverse sources
- Evaluate rebate program effectiveness, sales uplift, and rebate earnings progress on any attribute or historical transaction
- Can accommodate virtually any pricing or rebate program your company offers
Your overhead costs drop and your overpayment of claims is eliminated, resulting in a minimum of 40% increase in your margins and earnings.
You also benefit from the ability to reallocate your labor and resources to focus on other areas of your business operations.