At the Source of Partner Claim Overpayment Lays a Flawed Ship and Debit Management Process
What if we told you were overpaying channel partners on claims by at least 30%? Would you do something to change it? The process of examining, validating, and calculating the money due to the manufacturer, the distributor, and the trading partner involved can be complex and time-consuming. With an automated module, you will slash the operational expenses associated with partner claims management from your ship and debit process and eliminate channel partner incentive and rebate overpayments.
If your company is like the 92% of channel manufacturers we work with, your ship and debit process is performed manually.
Dealing with these enormous quantities of data by hand could compromise your company’s finances due to:
- Spending 40% more on operational expenses due to overpaid claims and overhead costs in processing claim form data
- Inaccurately matching special pricing parametersspecial pricing parameters and validation rules on claim request
- Inaccurate estimations of monthly/annual reports concerning partner claim expenditures
With the introduction of our Ship and Debit software, you will improve the efficiency and accuracy of your channel data collection process and reduced the number of errors.
An Automated Ship & Debit Process Automatically Identifies the Improper Claims Submitted by Channel Partners
Using automated payment calculations on transactions, and comprehensive reporting and analytics, you’ll be able to evaluate:
- What you owe partners
- The amount you’ve paid partners,
- How much you’ve overpaid partners.
We have perfected the partner claims management and special pricing process, giving you a comprehensive back-end revenue and partner claims management system.
Benefits of Our Channel Sales Management System for the Ship and Debit Process:
- Auto-validation of submitted claims via cleansed, enriched POS reports and approvals
- Auto-match claim form data against your special pricing program(s) rules
- Improve forecasting to better align internal operations with fluctuations in market demand
- Instantly auto-match claim form data against your special pricing parameters
- Amendments to pricing agreements are reflected in real-time
- Valid audit trail into unmet contractual volumes or incentive requirements
- Reporting of net revenue and each POS transaction with quantifiable metrics
- Streamlines detailed audit trail of POS data so you can track every transaction
- Stack discounts and prioritize programs, giving you the ability to add multiple incentives to one transaction
- Decrease payout errors that lead to margin erosion
- Lower labor cost of FTO’s
- Reduce gross-to-net margin erosion
- Accelerated efficiency of monthly/annual ‘time to close’ books
- Flexible capture and integration of data from diverse sources
- Evaluate rebate program effectiveness, sales uplift, and rebate earnings progress on any attribute or historical transaction
- Can accommodate virtually any pricing or rebate program your company offers
Your overhead costs drop and your overpayment of claims is eliminated, resulting in a minimum of 40% increase in your margins and earnings.
You also benefit from the ability to reallocate your labor and resources to focus on other areas of your business operations.
Poor implementation of sales promotions and pricing agreements can prove detrimental to a company’s relationship with channel partners.
Allow Computer Market Research CEO and president, Del Heles, to clear the air about channel ambiguity and the real cost of inadequately designed incentive programs.
What is Automated Ship and Debit?
Automated Ship and Debit or ADCM is a fully automated web-based application that gathers and processes your channel partners’ claim-form rebate invoice data (in their native format) and validates them against your special pricing program parameters.
Why Automated Ship and Debit?
Auditing backend rebates is an extremely multifaceted, strenuous task. Automated Ship and Debit or ADCM mitigates the risk of human error, overpayments, and channel complexity by instantly auto- matching ‘what’s to be owed’ versus ‘what should be owed.’
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.