Manual Channel Partner Claims Management Can Result In Overpayment Of Claims!
Ineffective channel price management leads to numerous negative setbacks within a business. At the same time, overpayments on channel partner claims can cause a serious blow to your revenue. Traditional methods for auditing channel partner claims, such as Excel spreadsheets, faxes, and ERP systems, lack the necessary functionality to accurately and efficiently payout high-volume incentives. Such auditing methods are also insufficient when it comes to managing channel partner claims. Therefore, without a web-based, automated environment to instantly validate partner claims against special pricing parameters, you will run into numerous financial and operational issues.
The following infographic spotlights some of the specific challenges which surface when traditional methods are used to calculate and validate submitted claims.
Saving time and money is the main goal of using different making systems. So, eliminate overpayments and improve the accuracy of channel partner claims validation as you cut overhead costs with our automated claims management software. By automating your partner rebate management process you will be able to:
- Automatically identifies improperly submitted claims
- Stop losing money due to over-payments on your partner claims
- Reduce operational costs by transforming the expensive & time-consuming process of managing partner claims
- Reduce processing time and free up resources for more revenue-generating activities
- Auto-match claims requirements against each transaction
- Improve commission split management
- Improve partner loyalty
- Objectively measure partner performance
- Increase channel visibility and data accuracy
- Audit trail to address disputes concerning claim payouts
Auditing Channel Partner Claims?
Accurately adjust pricing, determine net revenue with quantifiable metrics and instantly validate partner claims
Find out how we take the burden out of Auditing Channel Partner Claims