Channel Sales Partnership Not Clicking?
How to Determine the End of a Channel Sales Partnership
What are the next steps after realizing a channel sales partnership is not clicking?
Do you seek counseling or simply cut ties?
In the prior installments of channel sales vendor/partner relationships, we looked at:
- What will ensure that vendors and partners will have a profitable channel sales partnership
- How to steer channel sales partnership towards a more equitable and profitable partnership
- What can be done to turn a bad channel conflict situation into something good
In part 4 Dede Haas guides us through:
- Areas of concern before terminating a channel sales partnership
- An exit strategy to smoothly end a channel sales partnership
Receive our Free white paper on “Part 4- Not Clicking? Channel Sales Vendor/Partner Relationships” by filling out the form on the right.
Don’t miss out Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 of the Channel Sales Vendor/Partner Relationship:
“What we appreciate the most is CMR’s flexibility in customizing their products for our needs. The whole company is focused on making sure that we get the information we need to be successful.”
Our Channel Solutions:
© 2019 Computer Market Research
4669 Murphy Canyon Road, Suite 110
San Diego, CA 92123