Over the past ten years, Software as a Service (SaaS) has become the most sustainable solution for organizations. This is especially true for organizations that wish to power their sales, marketing, and operations from anywhere. With no signs of slowing down, studies predict that the SaaS industry will continue to evolve over the coming years. Channel management SaaS applications help vendors to enhance productivity and improve their data processing.
What is SaaS?
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a cost-effective software distribution model. SaaS provides access to applications over the internet rather than a custom installation. With SaaS, since the software is hosted and maintained by a provider, users do not need to worry about downloading, updating and maintaining the software.
The Key Characteristics of Channel Management SaaS Applications :
- Variable Payment Methods:
When using SaaS there is no need for an organization to purchase costly hardware and/or software. Instead, SaaS provides a flexible payment method where organizations pay only for the modules and usage they need.
SaaS’s inherent scalability provides organizations the ability to choose the features and options they want in their software.
SaaS providers oversee the essential software updates and development of new features in their application. As a result, SaaS users can save time and money that they would have otherwise spent on IT resources.
SaaS applications are conveniently accessible from any digital device no matter the location.
- Increased Partnership:
SaaS presents organizations’ teams and partners with more opportunities to collaborate. SaaS applications allow teams to communicate in real-time and in a hassle-free manner.
- Data Security:
Most organization can protect their on-premises applications with their firewalls and antivirus software. However, SaaS providers have a dedicated team to proactively manage and protect their clients’ data.
Percentage of organizations estimating when 80% of their business applications will be SaaS
Channel Management SaaS Applications to Consider for Managing your Partners:
As a channel data management SaaS provider, we recommend the following SaaS products for better managing your channel:
Channel Marketing Modules:
- Co-op MDF Management: A SaaS Co-op MDF management application allows organizations to securely manage their marketing budget, partners’ requests for marketing funds, partners’ claim reimbursements, and more.
- Rebate Management: Creates a trouble-free and transparent branded experience by eliminating the challenges associated with monitoring and recording volume incentive rebate information.
- Channel Marketing Automation: This SaaS application helps to perpetuate a vendor’s brand identity via channel networks without losing its underlying value proposition, angle or focus.
Channel Sales Modules:
- Deal Registration: This channel management SaaS application provides channel managers with the ability to configure their own rules of engagement. As a result, vendors can manage deal qualifications for different partners, and ultimately drive profitability for both themselves and their partners.
- SPIFF Management: This application allows channel managers to accurately track sales data and provides partners with information updates on their SPIFF status rewards.
Channel Partner Relationship Management Modules:
Partner Portal: is a centralized and customizable single point of access to all the channel management SaaS applications mentioned above. Partner Portal also provides organizations with a standardized way to register basic information, share business practices, and connect with partners to enhance their opportunity for growth.