Computer Market Research Can Help you Bring Validation into your Channel Partner Claims Payouts
The most challenging part of operating incentives in a complex, multi-level channel system is processing the high volumes of incentive payments expected from the channel. And if you’re like 90% of the companies we work with, you’re most likely dealing with these enormous quantities of documents and data by hand to manually process your partners’ rebate claims. This method of reviewing partner rebate claims can result in overpaying channel partner claims.
Computer Market Research unveils its most powerful module yet— Automated Ship and Debit module to help vendors with overpaying channel partner claims.
This channel solution is set to change the way you interact with your partners, forever.
Why is Automated ship and Debit vital to your business?
The sheer quantity of dollars lost due to improperly reported claims is astounding. Too often, sales and marketing programs are designed with subjective guidelines and vague qualifying requirements. The lack of program parameters results in the lack of data in the accounting evaluation, which is the reason vendors continually overpay their partners…time and time again.
Our Automated Ship and Debit web-based application removes this reoccurring and detrimental practice.
Here are just a few ways Automated Ship and Debit can benefit and simplify the complexity of your claims processing:
- Automatically identifies improperly submitted claims.
- Provides a detailed audit trail for every discounted transaction.
- Fast and accurate claim-processing resulting in increased partner satisfaction and loyalty.
- Streamlines POS data so vendors can track each transaction that qualifies (for credit).
- Integrates with Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP, Oracle and others provides maximum consistency for accurate financial reporting
- Automates program reconciliation process
- Amendments to pricing agreements are reflected in real-time
- Supports a wide range of incentive programs and strategies
- Reduces gross-to-net margin erosion
- Reduce payout errors that lead to margin erosion
Watch this video on the one thing that stands in the way of sales and marketing program success.