The Rise of Special Pricing Agreements
Computer Market Research was proud to have channel distribution expert and founding partner of River Heights Consulting, Frank Hurtte, as host to our webinar presentation: How to Improve your Special Pricing Agreements Efficiency.
In this inclusive, practical webinar presentation, Frank provides valuable insight into the complicated world that is SPAs and channel incentive programs. In addition, Frank covers techniques for simplifying the process for channel teams and their distributors.
Here’s what Frank Covers to Help you Improve your Special Pricing Agreements Efficiency:
- The increase dependency of manufacturers on the channel
- The explosion of Special Pricing Agreements and Ship & Debit practices
- Reasons your programs fails to produce a sufficient ROI
- How to improve your incentive programs
- Why automation is critical to your channel program success • Q & A w/ attendees
Computer Market Research’s Special Pricing Agreement Application Provide More Flexibility to Improve Sell-Through
Computer Market Research, Ltd. (CMR™) is the industry’s leading solution provider of channel data management, consulting and software applications. CMR’s web-based applications have helped accelerate and automate distributor and reseller data collection processing and analysis.
Benefits of Computer Market Research’s Special Pricing Agreements Application:
- Improve partner deal support through competitive pricing
- Enhances channel partner collaboration
- Bolster partner loyalty
- Boost communication while reducing administrative cost and complexity
- Manage channel budgets more effectively
With our application, you will be able to award price protection and discounts to partners’ special pricing requests with administrative ability to approve, deny, or counter-offer.
All channel management applications from CMR are available for immediate deployment.
Request a Demo
Let CMR help you accelerate and automate your data collection, processing, analysis, and reporting today!