All your Channel Management Solutions in One Place
What is a Partner Portal platform?
A partner portal is a web-based application that gives an outside party a secure yet partitioned access to certain information. Each manufacturer has their own rules and information that they provide their channel partners. Typically, Partners are given access to the portal through their manufacturer’s website to access marketing materials, sales and pricing instructions, support, and technical information.
Computer Market Research’s Partner Portal
Computer Market Research’s Partner Portal provides companies with a standardized and streamlined way to register basic information, share business practices, and connect with both large and small and diverse businesses partners to enhance their opportunity for growth. In turn, manufacturers are able to quickly register partners and communicate to forge relationships that contribute to more profitable opportunities, stronger loyalty, and higher productivity.
Partner Portal: Your single entry point to access multiple channel sales, administrative, marketing and management modules.
Features & Benefits
- Give administrators the ability to edit, manage, disable and add internal users within their organization.
- Allows administrators to manage partner users.
- Allows administrators to establish access rights for users.
- Allow an organization to classify their users.
- Territory Management: Ability to assign users or user groups to territories.
- Languages: Administrators can set a default language and/or add a language
Channel managers can create and manage all web forms without requiring IT resources.
- Company List:
- Allows administrators to manage companies.
- Ability to add or edit company using editable form
- Price List:
- Allows administrators to create and manage pricebooks.
- Ability to add and remove products from pricebooks.
- Product List:
- allows administrators to manage product list,
- Ability to add products using editable form
Have access to a comprehensive selection of reports:
- Details for each program/company
- Summary reports by program/company
- Custom reports
Partners can visit your existing website and use single sign-on to enter your partner portal customized to look like your website.
- Ability to style partner portal to look like vendor website.
- Ability to upload a logo, edit layout, menu, text, and colors.
- Ability to create folders and subfolders.
- Ability to upload files and choose what roles have read-only access and what roles have read and write access.
- Ability to view all users who have accessed a document or folder and at what date and time.
Easy-to-use drag and drop functionality administrative interface allows channel managers to configure and manage partner dashboard.
- Partners can view reminders, deadlines, or events the vendor has created.
- Ability to view in calendar or list form.
- Partners can click on event for more information.
A brilliant tool for communicating with distributors, resellers, VARs, and all other channel partners.
- Allows administrators to add questions and answers that they would like partners to see, similar to an “FAQ”.
- Partners can view questions and answers once they have logged into the partner dashboard.
Streamline and accurately monitor your Reseller Profile data
- Administrators can review partners and whether or not they are active.
- The Pending Account section allows administrators to review applications submitted by prospective partners.
- Allows administrators to view a summary of all partners and available funds.
- Login history
- Product information, collateral, and much more.
- Brings visibility into indirect sales channel(s) and identifies ROI for consumer trends as well as best performing partners and programs
- Comprehensive audit trail of partner claim activities.
- Provides detailed audit logistics based on weekly, monthly and quarterly channel POS data.
- Ability to manage partner dashboard and create forms with ease using drag and drop interface.
- Tailor each program based on your unique business parameters for incentive eligibility.
- Ability to change, modify or eliminate a program at any given time.
- Combine multiple programs to one transaction.
- Flexible and customizable program design via robust, cloud-based environment.
- Build programs by partner tier, business model and product line to align partner activity with internal objectives.
- Provide specific content to different types and tiers of partners.
- Standardization of Co-op/MDF process
- Fast and accurate claim processing for increased partner satisfaction and loyalty
- Eliminates manual audit management by streamlining claim validation.
- Sends automatic notifications of deadlines to encourage partner performance and program execution
- Sends automatic notifications of payments to internal administrative team
- Integrates with Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, and others
- Allows administrators and partners to have one login, through the company website.
- Integrated cloud-based channel management solution.
- 24/7 availability.
- State-of-the-art security.
- Password security ensures confidentiality and control.
- Based on your specific guidelines, partners cannot submit invoices until all requirements are met.
- Identifies erroneously submitted claims
- Eliminates overpayments, double-dipping and double payments of claims
- Reduces administrative challenges associated with overhead, productivity, slow (claim) turnaround time, etc
- Reduces time spent on paperwork, submissions, approvals, routing, and signing
- Reduces the risk of overproduction/underproduction (of inventory) in the channel
- Increase sales by responding to real-time granular POS data from the channel.
- Assists in developing more effective partner segmentation.
- Improves demand forecasting and accuracy in channel inventory production/distribution.
- Real-time results help with monitoring program in order to improve efficiency.
- Helps improve strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Helps monitor the deadlines for the expiration of funds.
- Assist with product planning.
- Cleansed POS data allows vendors to better understand what drives indirect buying behavior and trends to improve decision making
- Partners can easily upload invoices and other pertaining documents for quick payments
- Pay partners faster and more accurately, improving partner loyalty with automated payment calculation
- Simple proof of performance
- Develop strategic business-to-business relationships for long-term partnerships
- Increase partner enablement by empowering them with meaningful marketing incentives
- Improve customer service
- Flexibility to set individual sales and performance goals
- Gives partners comprehensive, easy-to-find program guidelines for stronger participation and performance
- Provide partners with unprecedented visibility with end users
PartnerPortal expedites the entire channel management process so that you will never have to manage disparate partner data feeds.
Additional Sales and Marketing Modules
Use this web-based application to simplify and accelerate both the Prior Approval and Claims procedure.
- Provides Co-op/MDF data down to the reseller level
- Online up-to-date information on balances, prior approvals, claims and check requests are available 24/7.
- Provides the ability to tracks your marketing funds by customer, territory, or fund type.
- Three tier architecture provides connectivity to any ODBC compliant database.
- Allows administrators to:
- Create and manage prior approval requests.
- Manage claim requests.
- Review and add accruals.
- Review and add payments.
Equipt your partners with a simple and fast registration process.
- Review Deals
- Allows administrators to review and manage registered opportunities 24/7.
- Viewable and searchable by ID, distributor, reseller, dates, value, or status.
- Only administrators can see Deal ID number until the deal is approved.
- New Deal
- Allows administrators to create new deal registration with user-defined form.
This module mitigates human error, man hours and overpayments during distributor claims management process.
- Built-in audit trail
- Supports complex program goals and parameters that are exclusive to your business
- Compares cleansed POS data/SKUs against rules to determine qualifying price adjustments.
- Instantly match calculated price adjustments against partner submitted claims for 100% veriﬁcation of reimbursement.
- Auto-import POS/inventory data directly from your ERP/CRM systems or partner feeds.
This powerful module provides you with the most current information about your distributor and reseller rebate claims.
- Sales and rebate data can be accurately tracked, recorded, and reflected in easy-to-follow reports.
- Allows for flexibility to set individual sales performance goals for channel partners.
- Provides up-to-date performance summaries for partners and vendors.
- Ability to make real-time changes to the program matrix.
- Ability to link claims directly to rebates for closed-loop reporting.
- Ability to track discounts, pricing, terms and conditions, KPIs, and eligibilities.
Easy-to-use tool for consolidating and reporting channel inventory by Partner and SKU numbers.
- Provides itemized inventory balances by account.
- Ability to proactively reduce price protection & stock rotation.
- Ability to selectively distribute information to field sales force.
- Ability to police channel returns.
This module helps companies that sell products through networks of distributors and resellers to have direct, two-tier channel visibility into Point-of- Sale (POS) data through the Salesforce.com interface.
- Integrates easily to provide multiple POS intelligence reports
- Identifies and targets customer buying habits, & trends
- OLAP Cubes-allows detailed analysis
- Customized reports
- Exports to Excel