All your Channel Management Solutions in One Place
Do you envision a seamless partner portal experience for your channel partners?
Of course you do.
In today’s competitive environment, partners consider ease of doing business a top priority. Nothing turns off partner interest like a confusing, frustrating partner portal experience that makes selling your product or service more of a hassle than an opportunity.
In order to engage existing partners, acquire new customers, increase productivity and maximize channel revenue–your partner portal needs to be designed strategically. In addition, your partner portal should be capable of giving partners exactly what they need, exactly when they need it.
A robust Partner Portal saves you time and money by giving you the ability to manage your portal without requiring IT resources.
The most utilized applications in channel management, all under one platform
Streamline the partner onboarding and management process – accelerate partner performance and sales execution – enhance partner mindshare – extend marketing reach and capitalize on unexplored markets.
Phone calls, faxes, spreadsheets and emails with Partners waste time, introduce errors and create latency in your supply chain. The Computer Market Research Partner Portal makes you and your Partners more efficient with a powerful platform for online collaboration. Partners access the latest information including purchase orders (PO), delivery information and payment statuses. The rich, two-way collaboration enables Partners to submit invoice requests while accelerating the way Vendors process ship notices, review payments, and update Partner information.
Features & Benefits
Additional Sales and Marketing Modules
Use this web-based application to simplify and accelerate both the Prior Approval and Claims procedure.
- Provides Co-op/MDF data down to the reseller level
- Online up-to-date information on balances, prior approvals, claims and check requests are available 24/7.
- Provides the ability to tracks your marketing funds by customer, territory, or fund type.
- Three tier architecture provides connectivity to any ODBC compliant database.
- Allows administrators to:
- Create and manage prior approval requests.
- Manage claim requests.
- Review and add accruals.
- Review and add payments.
Equipt your partners with a simple and fast registration process.
- Review Deals
- Allows administrators to review and manage registered opportunities 24/7.
- Viewable and searchable by ID, distributor, reseller, dates, value, or status.
- Only administrators can see Deal ID number until the deal is approved.
- New Deal
- Allows administrators to create new deal registration with user-defined form.
This module mitigates human error, man hours and overpayments during distributor claims management process.
- Built-in audit trail
- Supports complex program goals and parameters that are exclusive to your business
- Compares cleansed POS data/SKUs against rules to determine qualifying price adjustments.
- Instantly match calculated price adjustments against partner submitted claims for 100% veriﬁcation of reimbursement.
- Auto-import POS/inventory data directly from your ERP/CRM systems or partner feeds.
This powerful module provides you with the most current information about your distributor and reseller rebate claims.
- Sales and rebate data can be accurately tracked, recorded, and reflected in easy-to-follow reports.
- Allows for flexibility to set individual sales performance goals for channel partners.
- Provides up-to-date performance summaries for partners and vendors.
- Ability to make real-time changes to the program matrix.
- Ability to link claims directly to rebates for closed-loop reporting.
- Ability to track discounts, pricing, terms and conditions, KPIs, and eligibilities.
Easy-to-use tool for consolidating and reporting channel inventory by Partner and SKU numbers.
- Provides itemized inventory balances by account.
- Ability to proactively reduce price protection & stock rotation.
- Ability to selectively distribute information to field sales force.
- Ability to police channel returns.
This module helps companies that sell products through networks of distributors and resellers to have direct, two-tier channel visibility into Point-of- Sale (POS) data through the Salesforce.com interface.
- Integrates easily to provide multiple POS intelligence reports
- Identifies and targets customer buying habits, & trends
- OLAP Cubes-allows detailed analysis
- Customized reports
- Exports to Excel