Automated Ship and Debit Platform
by Computer Market Research
Automate Complex Incentive Calculations Associated with Special Pricing Agreements
The sheer quantity of dollars lost due to improperly reported claims is astounding. Too often, sales and marketing programs are designed with subjective guidelines and vague qualifying requirements. The lack of program parameters results in the lack of data in accounting evaluation, which is the reason vendors continually overpay their partners…time and time again.
Our web-based automated ship and debit platform remove this reoccurring and detrimental practice.
- Never having to worry about the accuracy of your partner’s claims…
- Never having to deal with Excel spreadsheets, EDI or emails for managing claims.
- Never having to worry about human error or misevaluation of claims.
- Having satisfied partners whose claims are now processed instantly.
- Having more time and resources to increase business productivity.
- Having the ability to manage all your channel programs in one place.
To experience the power of our Automated Ship and Debit platform:
– You provide us with your POS data and program rules
– We identify POS transactions which qualify for a rebate
– We take your partners’ submitted claims
– We match these claims against the rebates we identified
– We determine which claims are invalid
– We determine the exact amount you overpaid
– You save thousands!
Remember – If our automated ship and debit platform does not identify at least $35,000 in overpaid claims – You don’t have to pay a penny (and I’ll buy you a steak dinner to top it off)!
By the last month of the quarter, our sales pipeline had grown tremendously and we experienced a sales spike of over $10 million – an excellent return on our investment in CMR. More partners were signing on to the system every day and our revenue growth was accelerating nicely.
Free Bonus Material:
The Surprising and Unfortunate Truth about Spreadsheets
Check out the following whitepaper to explore the consequences of auditing claims manually and the specific area’s manufacturers leave themselves most vulnerable in.