Spread the Word
Automated Ship and Debit Module Puts an End to Revenue Leakage Caused by Manual Partner Claims Management!
The process of examining, validating, and calculating the money due to the manufacturer, the distributor, and the trading partner involved can be complex and time-consuming. With our automated ship and debit module, you will slash the operational expenses associated with partner claims management processing and eliminate channel partner incentive and rebate overpayments.
We call this state of the art module: Automated Distributer Claims Management (ADCM) or Automated Ship and Debit
A tracking system used to determine net revenue and validate claims submitted by partners
Automated Ship & Debit Automatically Identifies the Improper Claims Submitted by Channel Partners
Using automated payment calculations on transactions, and comprehensive reporting and analytics, you’ll be able to evaluate:
- How much you owe partners
- How much you’ve paid partners,
- How much you’ve overpaid partners.
We have perfected the Ship and Debit and special pricing process, giving you a comprehensive back-end revenue and partner claims management system to:
- Auto-validate submitted claims via cleansed, enriched POS reports and approvals
- Reduce overpayments and claim duplications
- Reduce gross-to-net margin erosion
- Reduced labor cost of FTO’s
- Accelerate payment cycle turnaround time
- Accelerate productivity
- Improve margins and reduce administrative costs
- Improve forecasting to better align internal operations with fluctuations in market demand
- Auto-match claim form data against your special pricing program(s) rules
- Provide comprehensive statements for audits and compliance reporting
- Provide flexible capture and integration of data from diverse sources
- Evaluate rebate program effectiveness, sales uplift, and rebate earnings progress on any attribute or historical transaction
Here’s to saving you thousands!
If we don't identify at least $35,000 in overpaid claims – You don’t have to pay a penny!
Manage and Automate All Price Adjustment Programs
Poor implementation of sales promotions and pricing agreements can prove detrimental to a company’s relationship with channel partners.
Allow Computer Market Research CEO and president, Del Heles, to clear the air about channel ambiguity and the real cost of inadequately designed incentive programs.
What is Automated Ship and Debit?
Automated Ship and Debit or ADCM is a fully automated web-based application that gathers and processes your channel partners’ claim-form rebate invoice data (in their native format) and validates them against your special pricing program parameters.
Why Automated Ship and Debit?
Auditing backend rebates is an extremely multifaceted, strenuous task. Automated Ship and Debit or ADCM mitigates the risk of human error, overpayments, and channel complexity by instantly auto- matching ‘what’s to be owed’ versus ‘what should be owed.’
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
858-795-1021 Ext. 141