A Pre-engineered Web-based Platform that Enables Partners to Easily Integrate Data via Online Documentation
In part 7 we introduce you to the program and partner claim management functionality. In part 8 of this 10-part series, we will introduce you to the claim management submission process.
The CMR Partner Claim Management Program is a web-based platform that enables partners to easily integrate data via online documentation. Based on the vendor’s guidelines, a distributor is either approved or notified refusal due to insufficient data.
CMR’s automated ship and debit module (automated distributor claims management) is integrated with seamless efficiency to assist with partner claim management process by tangibly tracking submitted reports without having to calculate, distribute or allocate any resources during the review process. In other words, you have complete visibility into up-to-date data. The module automatically configures claims based on program rules and incentives as well as details quantitative information that help you evaluate the current state of your business.
Partner Claim Management: claim submission process (channel partners):
- Easy, simply to follow navigation
- Determine outstanding claims
- Intuitively integrates POS data for validation
- Determines credit due to distributor
Partner Claim Management: claim submission process (Vendor):
- Tangible, readily available claim analysis and approval
- Determine partner with outstanding claim and current status
- Notifies miscellaneous activity
- Track sales and cost of inventory
- Identify distributor with best sales record
- Advanced search features:
- Program name, form, group
- Invoice number