The Easiest, Most Cost-Effective Process for Channel Revenue Management
Proper analysis of channel revenue management is complex.
Using traditional methods, like Excel spreadsheets, to determine an accurate calculation of what’s to be credited to channel partners is costing your business thousands and potentially millions of wasted dollars in overpaid/duplicate claims resulting in an unfavorable channel revenue management.
Without a comprehensive Ship and Debit solution to analyze the state of a business’ finances, there is little to no validity into accrual estimation, leaving you vulnerable to:
- Increased Potential for Error: All it takes is one small, incorrect keystroke or mental lapse, and the entire claims validation, payment calculation, and your channel revenue management process is defective
- Inaccurate (Claim) Complacency: Overworked channel teams do not properly validate claims, instead, they pass payment without realizing they’re overpaying by 30%
- Unnecessary Waste: Overpaid or double-paid rebates and discounts mean you’re taking away resources from areas of your business that might need them most simply passing them through for payment.
With the introduction of our pricing and channel revenue management module, however, you will have complete visibility and control.
Here’s how our channel revenue management solution works:
- Instantly analyze multiple and comparative performances and compliance requirements within a program
- Auto-validation of submitted claims via cleansed, enriched POS reports and approvals
- Auto-match claim form data against your special pricing program(s) rules
- Trace and detail earnings and payments to historical transactions
- Integrate existing ERP infrastructure with our web-based application
- Valid audit trail into unmet contractual volumes or incentive requirements
- Reporting of net revenue and each POS transaction with quantifiable metrics
- Increased efficiency for FTE’s to allocate labor to other revenue-generating activities
- Acceleration into monthly/annual ‘time to close’ books
- Flexible capture and integration of data from diverse sources
Imagine knowing exactly how much you owe your channel partners
Let’s make partner claims and channel revenue management easy
We take the burden out of claims and channel revenue management by making the process easy, efficient and accurate.
Your labor costs drop and your overpayment of claims is eliminated, resulting in a minimum 30% reduction in your claims processing/managing overhead.