Never Overpay Channel Partners Again
Instantly Identify Invalid Claims With an Automated Ship and Debit Process
You depend on incentive programs and special pricing agreements to help drive revenue, as well as improve the performance of products and channel partners.
However, the administrative ‘status-quo’ of these programs pose significant financial and compliance risks.
An Automated Ship and Debit Program that Validates every Partner Claims
The 3 drivers behind channel “revenue leakage” are:
1.) Inaccurate and inconsistent validation of channel incentive programs
2.) Inadequate audit trail capabilities to retrieve POS transactions and other imperative channel data
3.) Increased labor costs due to time spent managing disparate partner feeds on spreadsheets and other manual processes
Some of the most common issues we see financial teams struggle with:
- Do claims meet special pricing program requirements?
- Are partners receiving the correct rebate credits?
- Do partners receive timely credits or are credits even being received?
- Are there rebates overlapping?
- What data should be used to analyze claims?
We’ve engineered a platform to validate complex and/or high-volume claims using an Automated Ship and Debit Process.
To give you an idea of what this tool can do for your business, we have tailored a special program designed to help you eliminate claims overpayments.
Once you see how much money you’re wasting, overpaying channel partners will no longer be a part of your business status quo!
– Reduce payout errors that lead to margin erosion
– Automate program reconciliation process
– Amendments to pricing agreements are reflected in real-time
– Support for wide range of channel incentive programs and discounts
– Reduce gross-to-net margin erosion