The Latest in Partner Marketing Technology
Channel marketing can be manageable with a limited number of partners, but with growth the challenge becomes increasingly difficult. The inherent hurdle with channel marketing drills down to the inability for most resellers to create their own marketing content. Synchronized Channel Marketing provides vendors the ability to gain impressions down the channel by creating co-branded marketing content such as advertisements, emails, and social media posts that channel partners can easily execute.
- Measure your marketing success by collecting data on impressions and goal conversions.
- Identify your most active channel partners.
- Create specific marketing campaigns to move leads down the funnel.
- Ensure all channel partner campaigns adhere to your brand guidelines.
- Easy to understand web-based module.
- Custom analytics for improved visibility.
- Partners can approve or deny campaigns.
- Instant, secure access 24/7.
We’ve Got You Covered
Create Co-Branded Content
Simply create social media posts, emails, landing pages, and collateral.
Privacy protection provides peace-of-mind to partners’ opportunity information.
Maximize your market reach by sending content to your resellers’ networks.
Make impressions on a an entire network of customers through your content.
Partner Access to Media
Partners can access your document library to grab marketing material.
Partners only need to upload their logo and enter their company information.
Co-op/MDF Best Practices
This white paper breaks down best practices when researching third-party SaaS providers. We uncover important criteria channel managers use to evaluate channel performance.Download
What we appreciate the most is CMR’s flexibility in customizing their products for our needs. The whole company is focused on making sure that we get the information we need to be successful.