At the Source of Partner Incentive Overpayments Lays a Flawed Channel Data Management Process.
Our newest module, Automated Distributor Claims Management (ADCM), is designed to eliminate incentive overspend by transforming tedious manual processes into a simple, integrated solution that effectively manages channel partner reimbursement claims.
ADCM helps you accurately adjust price discount calculations, determine net revenue (with quantifiable metrics) and instantly validate claims to improve your efficiency at qualifying partners eligible for reimbursement(s).
Key Features of Automated Distributor Claims Management
Built-in audit trail
– Resolve payout disputes in real-time with complete retrieval of data to ensure integrity
Custom program building
– ADCM supports complex program goals and parameters that are exclusive to your business (e.g., dates, product, partner eligibility, end-customer, qty. /price deals, etc.)
– Compares cleansed POS data/SKUs against rules to determine qualifying price adjustments
– Instantly match calculated price adjustments against partner submitted claims for 100% verification of reimbursement
Flexible data collection
– Auto-import POS/inventory data directly from your ERP/CRM systems or partner feeds from differing distributor formats or on-premise applications
Set-up stacking (tiered) programs
– Add multiple incentives to one transaction; dictate how your programs interact with each other
Benefits of Automated Distributor Claims Management
Eliminate overpayments & reduce incentive program costs
– Unnecessary loss of funds due to miscalculated formulas on spreadsheets/human processing errors, inadequate resources and outdated solutions that lead to overpaid price adjustments
Improve reimbursement turnaround
– Significantly cut payout approval time, which leads to higher partner satisfaction and continued program participation
Lower overhead costs
– Automated calculation, verification, and payout of claims reduces overhead costs associated with time-consuming manual-based processes (e.g., Excel spreadsheets, ad-hoc collection)
– Built-in audit trail ensures the proper reconciliation of financial statements
– Provides visibility into the performance of partners, programs, products, customers, territories, etc.
However, in order for our automated ‘single system of truth’ solution to be effective, your channel incentive programs must be designed properly.
Allow CMR’s president and CEO, Del Heles, to help clarify this consequential issue by explaining why vendors’ incentive programs don’t always live up to expectations in this video.