The Easiest, Most Cost-Effective Process for Channel Revenue Management
Proper analysis of channel revenue management is complex.
Using traditional methods, like Excel spreadsheets, to determine an accurate calculation of what’s to be credited to channel partners is costing your business thousands and potentially millions of wasted dollars in overpaid/duplicate claims.
Without a comprehensive Ship and Debit solution to analyze the state of a business’ finances, there is little to no validity into accrual estimation, leaving you vulnerable to:
- Increased Potential for Error All it takes is one small, incorrect keystroke or mental lapse, and the entire claims validation and payment calculation is defective
- Inaccurate (Claim) Complacency Overworked channel teams do not properly validate claims, instead, they pass payment without realizing they’re overpaying by 30%
- Unnecessary Waste Overpaid or double-paid rebates and discounts mean you’re taking away resources from areas of your business that might need them most simply passing them through for payment.
By implementing our sophisticated automated distributor price adjustment system, you’ll be able to improve overall productivity, resource allocation, liability with partners.
Here’s how it works:
- Instantly analyze multiple and comparative performances and compliance requirements within a program
- Auto-match claim form data against your special pricing program(s) rules
- Trace and detail earnings and payments to historical transactions
- Simply integrate existing ERP infrastructure with our web-based application
Your labor costs drop and your overpayment of claims is eliminated, resulting in a minimum 30% reduction in your claims processing/managing overhead.
Here’s the deal:
Our team will audit last quarter’s claims or manage next quarter’s claims using our web-based application.
If we don’t identify at least $35,000 in overpaid claims it’s completely free.