Visibility and Flexibility
- Marketing fund requests and claim forms should be straightforward to enter for partners, and easily reviewed for approval in real-time by channel managers.
- Co-op and MDF balances should be accessible through a centralized online dashboard with administrative views into each partner account for effortless analysis.
- Business rules regarding expiration, time frames for submission, and proof of performance should be designed with flexibility in mind and simplified to encourage partner compliance.
Forecasting and Reporting
- Reseller and distributor data collection and reporting processes should be streamlined with access to real-time information for immediate insight into marketing fund efforts.
- Make sure that channel program and trade promotion ROI can be constantly tracked and measured to include channel analytics for partner performance. Reporting that supports segmentation by territory, activity type, or product facilitate decision making for forecasting operations.
Checks and Balances
- The co-op MDF solution should assist you in substantially reducing your overhead and labor costs with upfront validation checks. Submission forms should outline required information and proof of performance items prior to activity execution, to ensure guidelines are followed for the necessary approval.
- The system should include automated email notifications and predetermined hierarchies for routing fund requests. This reduces confusion and time spent on back and forth reviews. Approval hierarchies ensure requests conform to the correct chain of command.
- Online tools that support live data and instant communication expedite the approval processes that older technologies fail to systemize.
- Only use solutions that maintain confidential data security and privacy policies at all times.
- The best level of service will be provided from a fully-hosted, online solution with service level agreements that guarantee instant and secure access, 24/7.