Never Overpay Channel Partners Again
Instantly Identify Invalid Claims
You depend on incentive programs and special pricing agreements to help drive revenue, as well as improve the performance of products and channel partners.
However, the administrative ‘status-quo’ of these programs pose significant financial and compliance risks.
The 3 drivers behind channel “revenue leakage” are:
1.) Inaccurate and inconsistent validation of channel incentive programs
2.) Inadequate audit trail capabilities to retrieve POS transactions and other imperative channel data
3.) Increased labor costs due to time spent managing disparate partner feeds on spreadsheets and other manual processes
When it comes to managing incentive claims, approaches that rely on spreadsheets and use manual review processes are both labor-intensive and completely inadequate—causing thousands (and potentially millions) of dollars to be erroneously credited to partners.
Partners often do not place a high priority on reporting and may send the data late, incomplete, or not at all. The data itself is prone to miscalculations, typos in SKU numbers, and inconsistent naming conventions.
Some of the most common issues we see financial teams struggle with:
- Do claims meet special pricing program requirements?
- Are partners receiving the correct rebate credits?
- Do partners receive timely credits or are credits even being received?
- Are there rebates overlapping?
- What data should be used to analyze claims?
Consequently, a manufacturer’s channel data is rarely complete and accurate enough to provide insight into operational aspects of the channel.
In the interest of establishing a more accurate and efficient Ship and Debit process, we’ve pre-engineered a platform to validate complex and/or high-volume claims.
To give you an idea of what this tool can do for your business, I’ve tailored an opportunity designed exclusively to help you eliminate claims overpayments.
Once you see how much money you’re wasting, overpaying channel partners will no longer be a part of your business status quo!
– Reduce payout errors that lead to margin erosion
– Automate program reconciliation process
– Amendments to pricing agreements are reflected in real-time
– Support for wide range of incentive programs and discounts
– Reduce gross-to-net margin erosion
If we don’t identify at least $35,000 in overpaid claims – You don’t have to pay a penny!
Talk to one of our channel experts in San Diego today!